Introduction

Welcome to The Disneyland® Guide for Families (Unofficial). You don't have to be part of a family to use this reference guide. By all means, anyone is welcome to use it. Just find what is useful for you and your situation.



This blog began it's life as a manuscript for a book that was never published, so there is a ton of content here. The bulk of the information that is only occasionally updated is listed under the "Chapters", and will probably be where you spend most of your time. The "home" page has additions that are more like comments on current events related to the Disneyland® Resort, or just fun things that I continue to find.



I love to hear from people who have used the information contained in this blog. Please let me know if you have found the information helpful, and if there is something else you think I should talk about, let me know!



Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Disney Vacation Planning DVD

Since this item is often advertised on my blog, I want to make clear that I am not in any way trying to increase my revenue by asking you to click the links on my blog!  That would violate my agreement with Google Adsense, (my asking, not you clicking, so if you want to click, go ahead!) and I don't want them mad at me. 

That being said, the Free Disney Vacation Planning DVD is a pretty cool thing!  They are really good about not sending you a bunch of other spam or junk mail if you order it.  It covers both Disneyland in Anaheim, and Disneyworld in Florida.  It highlights that year's special events, like Halloween time, and the Christmas Holidays.  This year's will give some details on the "Give a Day, Get a Day" program. And they will talk about any new additions to the park or major refurbishments that will open during the year.  The DVD is available on the Disneyland website.

I like to order (or my husband will order me one) every year.  I just sit and watch it, and maybe shed a sentimental tear.  Okay, so I am a little more sentimental than the average person, at least about Disneyland.  But it really is a magical place for a fantastic family vacation, and the DVD reminds me of why those things are true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be posted after moderation, thank you for your comments!